Wildlife Management Services professionals provide a service that suits your needs. A lot has been publicized about "Green" products and services. We use Eco-Friendly pesticides when needed, targeted against your particular pest rather than all insects. We use natural insecticides and those that offer reduced impact of the environment and reduced risk to you and your family, while providing the maximum effectiveness against your pest invaders.
Wildlife Management Services professionals perform in depth inspections and provide reports on the program's success. We monitor vulnerable sites in and around your home for pest evidence.
- Inspection and Education
- Modifying Habitats
- Reduce Impact Pesticides
- Ongoing Inspection and Monitoring
- Limiting access to food, water or shelter
- Pruning trees and bushes
- Clearing debris around structures
- Sealing entry points
- Placing screens over vents
- Establishing barriers to intrusion
PEST CONTROL CLIENT EDUCATION
Eco-Wise, like other Integrated pest management services and eco-friendly programs, requires consumer interaction and provides consumer education.
- What are the problems?
- Identifying the conditions that support an infestation.
- Pointing out conditions that can be corrected.
- Selecting and discussing the application, or correctional methods to be used in alleviating the pest problem.
- Providing documentation on the service and progress on the pest control program.
Integrated Pest Management Success Involves The Clients
You are an active part of the solution. Part of your involvement may be to identify problem areas, initiate better storage of food and other materials, move wood piles, correct drainage situations. In some cases Eco-Wise™ service personnel can do these things for you.
At Eco-Wise, we strive to answer your questions and provide a secure environment against pest infestations.
Eco-Wise™ makes use of several methods of habitat modification and exclusion techniques to effectively prevent future pest problems from arising.